Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Be Careful or This Could Happen to You

(Based on a true story)

From time to time I grow a little facial hair. It isn’t so much a fashion statement as a statement about how shaving is a big pain in the ass. My most recent outgrowth was about a one-week goatee. I quickly grew tired of my swarthy appearance and decided that it was time to get rid of it.

I shave with the Gillette Mach III razors which cost a fortune. I was down to my last blade (Perhaps I had stopped shaving to save money?). I was shaving in the shower as is my custom (Kill two birds and what not) and had just finished shaving my chin and part of my upper lip. As I went to lather up the final section of my lip I dropped my razor. When the razor hit the bottom of the shower the blade popped out of the handle and went down the drain.

As I said before, that was my last blade. I rinsed off and looked in the mirror. To my utter horror I saw that I had left myself with a sort of Hitler moustache. Now I would be forced to go to the store looking like this to purchase my blades to finish the job, the de-Hitlerization if you will.

The moral of this story is that when you are shaving with no back-up blades always shave right under your nose first to avoid this embarrassing sort of accident.

P.S. Instead of going to the store looking like you-know-who I pulled out the remainder of my facial hair with tweezers. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.