Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Monday, January 03, 2005

Difficulties with Girls

Mohammed Bouyeri, the 26 year old assassin of Dutch filmmaker, Theo van Gough, was a supposedly integrated, Dutch-born son of Moroccan parents. He had done fairly well in school and appeared to be on his way to living a life like any other citizen of the Netherlands, one of the world’s most liberal and progressive countries. Instead Bouyeri chose a life of religious fanaticism, hatred, and murder.

It is interesting to me that he chose as the target of his hatred a man who had focused on the hatred of women in Islamic culture. Theo van Gough was gunned down and had his throat slashed by this lunatic because of a film van Gough had recently aired on Dutch TV called Submission, an 11 minute short describing the violence directed at Muslim women by their culture, and often their own families.

If I had to take a guess as to why Mohammed Bouyeri snapped and went from an up-and-coming member of Dutch society to a murderous religious fanatic, I would have to say that he did it because he wasn’t getting laid. I’d bet the farm that somewhere in Bouyeri’s recent past he was jilted by a young Dutch girl because of his medieval attitudes about the role of women in society.

Dutch women are about the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Instead of revising his primitive thoughts about women and making a go at courting another Dutch beauty, Bouyeri chose the opposite path. He chose the route of the Islamic extremist; he chose to accelerate his misogynistic views which he posted on militant websites. If Mohammed Bouyeri had enough charm to get laid, perhaps Theo van Gough would still be living, and Bouyeri would be a lot happier himself instead of being the murderous shit bag that he is.

The September 11th terrorists were reported to have spent time in strip clubs in the U.S. before they carried out their horrible deed--a deed they felt to have religious connotations. I’m an atheist but I fail to see how going to a strip club prepares you for a religious act.

When some people say that the Islamic extremists hate our freedom they are partially correct. I think what they hate is our freedom to have sex when we choose, with whomever we choose. I doubt that any of the September 11th terrorists ever had sex with an American woman without perhaps paying for it. Men who can only have interaction with prostitutes must surely hate women. If any of the terrorists had an American girlfriend he would have surely called in sick the day he was supposed to fly an airliner into a building. Women will do crazy shit like that to a guy.

Lack of pussy makes dudes crazy--Muslim or otherwise. If you have ever been to Israel you know that Israeli women are gorgeous. I’ve heard that they are fairly promiscuous. I didn’t get lucky when I visited Israel but I certainly tried. I only spent a week there and I moved around a lot. I don’t blame myself and I certainly don’t blame Israeli women. Palestinian men, on the other hand, are in close proximity to scantily-clad Israeli women all the time and they never get lucky. That would drive me nuts except I wouldn’t get violent about it. I would buy some new clothes or start up a boy band in an effort to make myself more attractive to Israeli beauties.

Look closely at any picture of Palestinian demonstrations and all you see are dudes. The same goes for Iranian, Iraqi, or any other political demonstrations in the region—no girls allowed (and none welcome).

I’m not one to give out answers; I’m more interested in asking the right questions first. The question in the Theo van Gough case is why would a native-born Dutch child of Muslim heritage commit a murderous act of religious hatred? Could it have had something to do with difficulties with girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.