Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Let the Buyer Beware


Can you tell me what's wrong with this not-pretty picture?

Let the Buyer Beware

I’m really not a very demanding person. I don’t demand much from myself—one look at me will reassure you of this. I don’t send back my steak at a restaurant if it isn’t cooked correctly; I’ll just eat the damn thing. I don’t return clothes that I don’t like after I buy them. I will either wear them or I won’t, and I’ll shut up about it. But sweet Jesus, when I stick a Q-tip in my ear I expect the little piece of cotton to still be attached to the stick when I pull it out. I’m not trying to gross anyone out here, but that’s sort of the whole fucking purpose of a Q-tip. It’s for getting stuff out of your ears, not filling them up with crap. Perhaps I am overreacting here. Maybe the little piece of cotton was already missing when I stuck the Q-tip in my ear. This is certainly possible since they aren’t really Q-tips™ but some cheap Chinese knock-offs I bought at the Chinese Wal-Mart. I have to go now. I need to lean over and shake my head the rest of the day until a little piece of cotton falls out of my ear. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.