Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Great Moments in Teaching

Definitely one of the more memorable moments teaching my kids occurred today when we did a music class after one of the girls said that she would sing a song from Grease. When push came to shove she chickened-out so I had to sing Summer Nights all by my lonesome, although the kids helped me out a lot with the chorus (“Tell me more, tell me more, etc.). When I finished I asked the class if anyone else cared to sing a song and to my great surprise someone took me up on my offer. An 11 year old who is just a great kid said he would sing Naïve by The Kooks. Cool by me. I know the song well and I know it’s difficult to sing so I gave him some back-up. Kids can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.