Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Nobody Bikes in L.A.

I came home last night and turned on the TV to catch a few minutes of the movie Collateral. I had seen it before and wasn’t too interested in seeing it again in Spanish. The sound quality on the dubbing was kind of shitty and I could barely hear it and I didn’t feel like putting on my headphones.  What struck me about the movie were the vast nightscapes of the city of Los Angeles.  Jesus, what an awful place that is. For someone who hates driving and cars, LA is like hell.  I would rather spend 2-3 hours a day being waterboarded than driving a car around that endless expanse of highway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.