Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'll Let You Decide

A Little Bit Funny or Very Cruel?

A friend of mine is taking his family on a Mediterranean cruise. His two children (ages 6 and 9) were showing me a brochure of a layout of the enormous ship they will be taking. There are three or four swimming pools, a bunch of restaurants, a cinema, etc. The brochure is in Spanish but there was some fine print in English that I was pretending to read. I told them that the ship also has three schools and that all children are required to attend.

“¡Mentira!” they screamed (A lie!) as they tried to call me out on my story. However, they were anything but adamant in their stance against the existence of ship-board schools. I told their father and I figure he can use it as a bargaining chip if they act up on the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.