Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2011

First Meal in the New Place

Tortilla francesa*; tomato, onion, and green bean salad; leftover humus. A beer to drink and piano books to study.

*The tortilla was excellent, if I'm allowed to say that about my own cooking. Just sautéd onions and cheese.  
A view from the front window. I'll need to take another picture on a better day as it was overcast today.
View out of the back window. For some people it probably looks rather ghetto from this angle but I can assure you that there are some great old building on this block. No one seems too worried about what the back side of their apartment looks like to the rest of the world. I have lived in two apartments that didn't have this shared area and I much prefer looking out at other buildings and watching how other people go about their lives. I just hope my that my neighbors don't get too sick of listening to me practice piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.