Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

World's Classiest Cat Door?





Deep in the heart of Valencia's historic center lies one of it's most closely guarded secrets: The World's Greatest Cat Door. Near the Bellas Artes Museum in Carmen, this homage to the neighborhood cats is a work of art in itself. I don't know what's inside this feline renaissance palace but the outside is worthy of being included in any excursion of the city.

P.S. The bike in the photo was my first bike here in Valencia before it was stolen. Tear. I freaking loved that bike so much. I rode it half-to-death in the two and a half years we were together. I'd hate to think that it is sitting in someone's storeroom now not being used.

1 comment:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say something nice, say it here.