Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

What They Say (and What They Mean)

This whole right to marry for gays is a complete non-issue in most of Europe but the Rick Santorum crowd (and candidacy) lingers on. How many times can American conservatives be on the wrong side of history? I suppose it’s possible for them to be wrong more than every time if history repeats itself, as my friend Eric pointed out in a brilliant observation.

1)      God hates fags. (I could go for a big, fat cock right about now.)

2)      It’s Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! (If I have to have sex with my wife one more time I’m going to throw myself under a bus.)

3)      The want to teach the gay lifestyle in our schools. (Will my daughter notice that I have her Justin Bieber magazine?)

4)      Sodomy is an abomination. (This rubber fist in my butt feels amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.