Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Trump's Letters to the Parents of Fallen Soldiers



The real estate mogul then took a swing at McCain, whom he said he had supported in 2008.

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump® said mockingly. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

If Trump® mocked John McCain for being captured during war just imagine the disdain he must hold for those U.S. troops killed in action. Below are drafts of letters Trump® will send to the parents of soldiers fallen in battle.

“Navy SEALs, totally over-rated. I like winners, not losers. What says 'loser' more than dying? Winners live and losers die. Do I need to spell this out for you? Your kid just didn’t have what it takes. A total embarrassment to the nation.”

Another:

“He was crap at running serpentine. One of the worst I’ve ever seen. Granted, running serpentine wouldn’t have helped him as he was blown up inside his tank but still. He should have tried harder at running in a zigzag, you know, manner.”

And:

“I knew kids like yours back when I served. I wore the uniform for four proud years but the difference is that I survived, I survived four long years at New York Military Academy unlike your son who obviously wasn’t very good at war stuff like me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.