Quantcast

Important Notice

Special captions are available for the humor-impaired.

Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

When I’m King of the World #1*



When I’m king of the world everyone will have to do their own housework so if you want to have five mansions and a couple of yachts you won’t have much free time because that’s going to be a lot of windows to wash in your New York Penthouse, a lot of lawns to mow on your country estates, and a lot of keels to scrape on your boats. I live alone in a three bedroom flat and it’s all I can do to keep this place from being condemned.



*And when I’m king of the world it’s going to be about income equality.


P.S. Make America Great Again? Like when this was made in 2013? Thanks again, Obama! I’m not all that knowledgeable about all things Broadway but I think those in the know would  call this little number  a show-stopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say something nice, say it here.